Friday, August 7, 2015

Classroom decor advice

I am not one to re-decorate my whole classroom year after year nor do I want to pour unlimited amount of money into my classroom. So here is a list of what to do with your classroom.
1. Lighting: I really hate ceiling lights. IKEA is the place to go for classroom lighting.
2. Colors: Have them, but select a few. There is no need to incorporate the entire rainbow in your classroom...a tad bit too much stimulation.
3. Smell: I know this really does not have to do with the look of the classroom, but you would be surprised to how much a pleasant scent can add to your rooms appeal.
4. Organization: Have a system that is functional. Both you and your students will appreciate this. 
5. Personal touches: Picture frames, banners, globes. Decorate your classroom like your home. People will notice and appreciate how your room feels like a home and not a classroom.



2 comments :

  1. LOVE IT! Such a great list that is short and to the point. I second the idea of a few colors only...way too much simulation. I am getting rid of lamination too...way too much glare.
    Kovescence of the Mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالاحساء

    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف

    شركة رش مبيدات بالاحساء
    اتود الوصول لافضل عمليات التنظيف مع الحصول علي ضمان لاطول فترة خصومات وعروض رائعه لعمليات التنظيف يمكنك الاستمتاع بالخدمة عن طريق زيارة الرابط التالي

    شركة تنظيف فلل بالاحساء

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!