Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Out with the old in with the new

We have all seen them and probably have a couple in our classrooms. In fact you may find them in other classrooms as well. It's hard to escape them because there really is little options out there. What am I talking about?

classroom posters

Lets face it there are some really cheesy posters out there. Sure their cute, but dorky too. Thankfully, I found a way to rid myself of the all the boringness! My solution comes from two sources: Pinterest and Staples. Did you know you can save images to a flash drive take them to staples and they will print it for a couple of cents. I think my most expensive poster was a little over a dollar. Then all you have to do is laminate them and wah-lah new posters that are no where near cheesy!
I am pretty sure that 47% of my students pay little attention to what is on my walls, but I do and I like what I see. 

You might want to check and make sure its okay to print and display any poster you find.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!