Monday, September 16, 2013

Flying time

I'm not exactly sure how this has happened, but we have officially past the one month mark of school.  So I guess you can say we are in the swing of things
Vocabulary tests have been given
Homework has bee assigned 
Essays have been written
And guess what we have all survived and better yet things are going fine. Although, I have yet to successfully use a semi colon correctly...there is something about that punctuation mark that I just don't trust. That's beside the point...my students were easily trained this year into the routines of the classroom and are fitting nicely into my methods of how I like my classroom to be run. Things are looking up and I can't wait to see what is to come.
//side note\\
I taught a lesson on punctuation and had to look up an example of how to properly use a semi colon in a sentence. 
#englishteacherfail


Oh and by the way I'm exhausted 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!