Thursday, August 29, 2013

New look

Sometime in July or maybe June I could not stand the look of this here blog...which explains my lack of posting at the end of last school year.  I knew I did not want to design the layout myself because that just did not seem like fun. So I set out to find a new look. I headed over to Etsy to see what was offered and found an abundance of talented people that designed blogs. Perfect! Then came the part of shifting though all the options...there were several! 

After flipping though several designers I decided to go with Theresa from Always in Bluhm blog and graphic design studio. Her designs were unique, beautiful and well priced. If you are looking for a new design I suggest you head on over to Always In Bluhm. She is quick with installation and has fantastic communication. I am so glad that I found her on Etsy because without this new look you all would be experiencing radio silence on this blog.
I love the new look. It's crisp and clean! Plus it makes me look like I "know" what I am doing when it comes to blogging...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!