Monday, January 28, 2013

Oh Christmas cards

I do believe my family has been cursed with some kind of Christmas card plague. Let me explain...we have taken pictures for the last fourish/threeish years and not one picture has made it into a card. I have joked that one year we are going to combine all of the pictures and create a flip book of sorts covering the last years of failed Christmas cards.
 
The point of me telling you this is because I have been camera less since Christmas in effort for my family to perhaps make this Christmas card season a success...well Christmas has passed and once again no card with our smiling faces was sent out. Sorry family and friends
 This is as far as the Christmas card made it
forever locked inside a camera

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!