Monday, September 17, 2012

The best notebooks around

When it comes to picking the right notebook for creating interactive notebooks I prefer the bigger the better. This way when I have notes directly off the printer the page fits exactly on the page. If I just want to have my students put an entire page in their notebook then we just staple it, but if there are multiple pieces then they glue it in.
If I had it my way I would have every student use:
 A spiral Five Star notebook
While we are on the topic of notebooks. I keep a master copy for each grade level on the side of my tech station. Each grade level has a different design to tell them apart.
Having a master copy of each grade levels interactive notebook allows me the opportunity to test out lessons as well as placement of notes. While at the same time I can demonstrate what each page looks to the students.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!