Sunday, May 13, 2012

Insta Classroom

I am sure I am not the only one who has fallen in love with Instagram
As a teacher and a photo nerd I am finding this app very useful for the classroom
I used to drag out my camera to snap pictures of student happenings in the classroom, but now all I have to do is grab my Itouch and snap away
//happy teacher\\
At the end of the semester I gathered all the photos and created a slide show to show the students. They of course loved seeing themselves on the smart board as well as recalling all the multiple lessons they have learned. I am planning on showing the same slide show for open house in August.
To make instagram all the better I have discovered some apps to do so:
polyframe
diptic
blurFX or fingerfocus
lumie
phonto

I plan on making a Printstagram book over the summer. I think these instagram photo albums of a classroom would be a great way to jazz up a teacher's portfolio on an interview.

{To find me on Instagram}

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!